Monday 5 July 2010

The coming of the fourth Reicht

Trust me Germany are good. They play with skill, passion and flair and are pure class and I for one won't be subscribing to the playground logic of "well we could beat Argentina 1-0!?!" Bollocks we could! "who said you'll never win anything with kids!?!" these are kids and they are pure class. Trust me the fourth Reicht is coming!! I only hope Football doesn't turn into another Eurovision and we never win it again!?! Fabio should learn his lesson, drop Lampard, Terry, Gerrard now and Rooney should warm his arse on the bench. We should take no comfort from Germany 4-0 Argentina. Anyway back to our holidays, we watched the game in Sapphire, Camps Bay, Capetown with a load of ticket less Argies. It all started in good humour but ended with Boo's and a chorus of he is a fat cheating dwarf from Big Hof and I who were comforted by the German supremacy and surnames of Gerken and Hoffman!

No comments:

Post a Comment